I promise I'll be back soon with pictures of my grandfather's quilt (which he loved!).
For now, Laura @Quokka Quilts is hosting a contest/giveaway along with the Fat Quarter Shop. The lucky winner will get a 15 half yard bundle !!! Isn't it amazing ?
1. Go to The Fat Quarter Shop website and choose 12 coordinating prints and 3 solids from their selection.
2. Either a) create a blog entry about your set of fabrics; or b) if you don't have a blog, upload them somewhere they can be seen in one link - eg flickr, picasa, etc. You must include pictures of your fabrics. You can 'borrow' these from the FQS site. It would be very helpful to the judges if you could do a photo collage of your various prints.
3. Go back to Quokka's Blog and link your photo collage. You have until January 15th to enter.
Here is mine :
1. Sunny Happy Skies by Bella Blvd for Riley Blake Designs
2. Stitch Organic by Betz White for Robert Kaufman Fabrics
3. Sorbet by Michael Miller Fabrics
4. Secret Garden by Sandi Henderson for Michael Miller Fabrics
5. Outfoxed by Lizzy House for Andover Fabrics
6. Outfoxed by Lizzy House for Andover Fabrics
7. Ooh La La by Pillow & Maxfield for Michael Miller Fabrics
8. Modernology by Patricia Bravo for Art Gallery Fabrics
9. Bespoken by Patricia Bravo for Art Gallery Fabrics
10. Grand Bazaar by Patty Young for Michael Miller Fabrics
11. Dazzle by Melissa Averinos for Andover Fabrics
12. Bespoken by Patricia Bravo for Art Gallery Fabrics
13. Kona Pomegranate
14. Kona Plum
15. Kona Orange